Maui Fire Relief Resources
The County of Maui's Maui Nui Strong site has the latest information on where to donate, volunteer, or find resources for everything from food and supplies to financial assistance to animal support and mental health.
Here are some specific ways you can help those affected by the fires...
- The Maui Strong Fund at the Hawaii Community Foundation, recommended by the Office of the Governor of Hawai'i, is accepting donations. Click here for more info.
- Shoppers in Hawaii can make donations of up to $249 at their nearest Foodland to support the American Red Cross.
- The Maui Food Bank is providing meals for thousands of displaced residents. Click here for more info.
- The Hawaii Restaurant Association is organizing donations and volunteer efforts on Maui and Oahu. Click here for more info.
- Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement: In partnership with Alakaʻina Foundation Family of Companies and Kākoʻo Haleakalā, CNHA is matching up to $100,000 in community donations for families impacted by the wildfires on Maui. Click here for more info.
- With so many people and animals displaced on the island, the Maui Humane Society is making an urgent appeal for assistance. From becoming an SOS Foster to donating pet supplies and joining support groups, there are several ways you can help. Click here for more info.
- The World Central Kitchen partners with local restaurants, food trucks and emergency kitchens to serve comforting food to those in need on the West Side. Click here for more info.
Musicians impacted by the fires can find help through these organizations...
- MusiCares provides crisis relief, preventive care, recovery resources, and need-based financial assistance for people across all music professions. Reach out for help: MusiCaresRelief@musicares.org or 800.687.4227. MusiCares’ expert staff treat cases with integrity and confidentiality. If you have been impacted by the tragic wildfires on Maui, message email@example.com to get started.
- The Henry Kapono Foundation offers assistance to musicians in keeping with its mission to support and empower Hawaiʻi's music industry.