Mana’o Radio is your community radio station, and we appreciate your generous support! In addition to your credit-card or cash donation, you can also give by subscribing to Maui No Ka Oi Magazine through our website, or by making your online purchases through Amazon Smile!
Where do your dollars go?
- Rent and utilities for our modest Wailuku studio.
- Keeping the equipment running smoothly.
- Updating FM signal quality and range.
- Improving Internet streaming quality and range, for Maui listeners and worldwide.
- Hosting special events like our monthly Upcountry Sundays fundraiser at Casanova in Makawao.
- Keeping current with analog and digital music technology.
- Broadcasting news, alerts, public service announcements and event information of interest to our Maui listeners.
- And of course, playing great music!
Many non-commercial stations employ a small staff, typically a station manager, engineer and a program director. But as a 100% All Volunteer Organization, no one at Mana’o Radio takes a dime for our efforts at the station, including our small team of management volunteers. This means that your generous donation goes entirely to keeping the lights on and the mana’o flowing. Plus, you’ll hear a whole lot of passion, because our volunteers are in it for the love of radio and sharing great music!
Your donations are always gratefully accepted! Help keep the Mana’o flowing!